To fully access Simple, you'll need:
- A mobile device running Apple iOS 11.0+ or Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow).
- You can also always access Simple by logging in to our mobile-friendly website.
- A computer capable of running a modern web browser like Internet Explorer 11, Safari 7+, Chrome 37+, or Firefox 32+.
- The ability to view Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- The ability to receive text messages for two-factor authentication.
Our goal is to put as much power as possible in your hands. On the web or mobile app, you can:
- Link another bank account and transfer money
- Block your card
- Deposit checks
- Reset your password or retrieve your username
- Dispute a transaction
- Download your statements
- Get the info you need to set up direct deposit
- Let us know if you're traveling outside the U.S.
- Update some of your account information (you'll need to contact us in order to update some details, though)
When you'll need to get in touch with us
There are a few more complex situations where you'll need to get in touch with our support team. (Of course, we’re also here if you have questions or you'd like help troubleshooting something!)
Please let us know if you'd like to:
- Get a new card
- Designate a beneficiary
- Change your legal name or your username