There are several limits on what you can spend daily and monthly. (Monthly means a rolling 30-day period.)
We're not able to increase these limits, but we can help you find alternate ways to make a purchase. Just give us a call at 888-248-0632 or send us a message! You can also check out the Making Large Purchases with Simple article to find an outline of the options.
|Transaction Type||Daily Limit||International Daily Limit1||Monthly Limit|
1. We can temporarily increase the international daily limit to $6,000 if you notify us in advance.
2. Please note—all card transactions (including cash advances) contribute towards the card transactions limit.
3. The cumulative spend limit includes card transactions, payments, ATM withdrawals, and cash advances, but does not include interbank transfers or treasurer’s checks.
- You can transfer up to $5,000 out of Simple and $5,000 into Simple in the 30 days after your account has been approved. This is a cumulative limit for your first month.
- After your account has been open for 30 days, you can transfer up to $10,000 per day, and $30,000 per month.
- You can send a total of $2,000 in the first 30 days after your account is approved.
- Once your account has been open 30 days or longer, you'll be able to send up to $2,000 per day, and $10,000 per month.