Siri & Simple
Is Simple compatible with Siri?
Yep! If you want to know how much you have to spend in your Simple account, Simple's integration with Siri provides easy on the go access to your Safe-to-Spend and Expenses balances. Just make sure you’ve updated your iOS app to version 2.76 or later.
Setting up Siri
To enable Siri with your Safe-to-Spend balance:
- Head to your Simple App Settings.
- Tap on “Siri Shortcuts”.
- Tap “Ask for Amount in Safe-to-Spend” or “Ask for Amount in Shared Safe-to-Spend”.
- Follow the prompt to record a trigger phrase. (It can be as easy as “Hey Siri, What’s my Safe-to-Spend?”)
To enable Siri with your Expense balances:
- Head to your Expenses list in the Simple App.
- Tap on the desired Expense.
- Tap the “Add to Siri” button.
- Follow the prompt to record a trigger phrase.
That's it! Now all you have to do is use your trigger phrase and Siri will give you a quick update.
What if I want to remove Siri from the Simple App?
Easy! You can disable Siri from the Simple app within your iOS settings:
- Head to your iOS Settings App.
- Tap on "Siri & Search".
- Tap on "Simple".
- Tap on "Shortcuts".
- Tap "Edit" and select the shortcuts you’d like to remove.