Moving money out of Simple
Looking to move your funds out of your Simple Account? You’ve got options. You can:
- Spend the funds!
- Schedule a transfer out of your Simple account using your External Account.
- Limits apply. If you reach the maximum you can set up a transfer on your other bank accounts end to move money out of Simple. The limits on our External Accounts feature do not apply to transfers initiated by another institution (though they may have their own limits).
- Transfer the funds using a Third Party Service.
- You can reach out to us to request a cashier's check.
- Request account closure. A cashier's check will be issued within 2 weeks of account closure.