Canceling a transfer
If you set up an External Accounts transfer (whether it's a one-time transfer, or one that reoccurs), and then realize you need to cancel it, here's the info you need to know:
- Transfers can only be canceled for a brief window of time after they're scheduled.
- If you cancel a recurring transfer, all recurring transfers in that series will be canceled.
- To cancel a transfer, you can either give us a call at 888-248-0632 , or cancel it yourself by taking the following steps:
- On the web, go to the edit screen and then scroll down to find the Delete button.
- On an Android device, tap on Scheduled Activity from your main activity page. Then, tap on the transfer you'd like to delete. There will be a trash can icon in the upper right-hand corner - tap that to delete the transfer.
- On an iOS device, tap on Scheduled Activity from your main activity page. Tap on the transfer you'd like to delete, and scroll down to find the Delete button.
- If you don't see the option to edit or delete the transfer, it has already begun processing and we're not able to cancel it on this end. If the transfer is moving money from another bank to Simple, however, your other bank may be able to stop the transfer on their end.
- You won't be able to delete future recurring transfers if one transfer in the series is processing. However, you can come back and cancel it later, once the in-process transfer is complete.