Simple Bill Pay
Simple is saying goodbye to Bill pay on 7/9/19. We want to make this transition as easy as possible.
We're here to guide you through:
- How to check to see if you have any scheduled payments and cancel them. (They’ll continue to send until 7/9, but we wouldn't want you to be caught by surprise.)
- How to locate your account number so you can set up automatic payments with your merchant billers. Don’t like auto-payments? That’s okay! Feel free to make one-time payments with your billers when your bills are due.
- How to set up Simple Expenses so your account tucks the money aside for you automatically.
How to see if you have any scheduled payments and delete them
- Log into your account and look for Scheduled Activity above your Activity in the app. It's right below your Safe-to-Spend banner, and it'll only be visible if you have payments or transfers to view. If you don't see Scheduled Activity, you don't have any scheduled payments to delete.
- Tap on the scheduled payment to delete it. Heads up: if you have a recurring payment scheduled, you only need to delete it once. All future payments will be deleted as well.
How to find your account and routing number to set up payments with your billers
- From your account settings, tap Account Numbers.
- There they are! (Note: If you have a Protected Goal Account set up you'll find those numbers here as well.)
The merchant may also need the bank address. If they do, give them the name and address of our partner bank:
701 32nd Street
Birmingham, AL 35233
So, what's this Expenses thing all about?
Expenses are a great way to plan ahead for those regular bills. You tell us how much you need for your bills and when, and we make sure the funds are carefully tucked away in your account for you.