Can I use my Simple card with Apple Pay?
Yup! Setting your card up with Apple Pay is pretty straightforward:
- To add your card to an iPhone or iPad, head to the Wallet app on your device and add your card information. Check out Apple's set-up guide for step-by-step instructions.
- To add your card to Apple Watch, use the Apple Watch app on your paired iPhone. Apple has a great, detailed guide over here.
Verifying your card
During the process, your bank information will be verified. This step is often automatic, or you may be asked to verify with 2FA using your phone number or email address. In some cases, you may be prompted to contact us so we can help you along.
If that happens:
- Head directly to www.simple.com/applepay. You’ll need to do this on an iOS device with the current version of the Simple app installed.
- You'll be asked the answers to a few verification questions. If you happen to have a Shared account, the verification screen will let you select whether you're trying to verify your Shared card or your individual one.
- Once we receive your verification request, our team will work to activate Apple Pay for you, which typically happens within a few business days.
- You’ll get a Wallet notification when your Simple card has been activated with Apple Pay.
What if I lose my phone?
If your phone (or another device) with Apple Pay enabled ever goes missing, you can deactivate Apple Pay by placing your device in “Lost Mode” via Find My iPhone or “Removing All Cards” on www.icloud.com/. You can also temporarily prevent unauthorized Apple Pay transactions by blocking your Simple card.